Timely Advice and Proper Planning Can Avoid Legal Problems.
Call now for an appointment @ Phone 503-981-0155
- Estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, probate avoidance, and advice regarding various planning and administration matters;
- Business organization matters, such as corporations, LLCs, or partnerships, that require choice of entity decisions and document preparation;
- Contract documents, negotiations, and other assistance toward final written agreements on contractual matters; and
- We represent individuals and businesses, and our friendly, experienced, and capable staff are ready to work with you to achieve your intended objectives. See our homepage link to Legal Tips, and also note other links to websites of interest listed on the left side of this homepage.
Legal tips are updated from time to time, and presently include:
- The Legal Checkup;
- Retirement Planning;
- Communicating With Your Attorney;
- Getting Started on an Estate Plan;
- Automobile Collisions;
- Divorce Settlements and Mediation;
- Organizing Your Important Papers;
- Using a General Durable Power of Attorney;
- Stipulated Modification of Parenting Plans;
- What is Probate?